PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas gifts!


WOW! Truly the gifts that come from the heart and with thought and intention are the ones that mean the most to me and wow my friends and kids sure know how to give the things that mean so much, wow what beautiful gifts I received again this Christmas. First I was gonna take and post pictures of my favourite things I got, but then I realized there are really only favourite things.I think Christmas morning I came pretty much to equal Miss Ashley's excitement level, I know my smile was from ear to ear. Pretty much everything had to do with the things I love the most... looks like two little lost donkeys were found and ended up at my house, how nice was that and wow what it meant to me. And while being on the donkey theme, I also receive a beautiful glass with a pewter donkey crafted in the neighbouring town of St. George, which makes it even more special and of course my yearly Jackass Calendar. I got a few very nice things that will look great in my moose room, more additions to my snowman collection, the most comfiest and warmest slippers I have ever owned, lots of gift cards to my favourite coffee pub, gift certificates to get all dolled up...:) ....and the only thing I really asked for (and I really never ask for anything)......my panini grill and off course lots of chocolate...which I will hear certain people say as I am scarfing them down...you really shouldn't be eating those, well then you shouldn't give them to me...I get them...I eat them....what's the purpose otherwise? lol All my gifts really mean so much to me as do the people who gave them to me...so thank you everybody from the buttom of my heart, I love everything and your thoughtfulness and love for me and the things I appreciate shines through everything you do, not just at Christmas but all throughout the year. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.

Tina said...

huh? Must be having a blonde moment lol