PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Some progress

WOW my circles actually look round...woo hoo.....
Well between the Christmas ornament for the Christmas exchange of the Stitching sister and my 'wannabe pillow' for my mom only little progress has been made on both of them, even though it seems I have been stitching more than normal....what gives. It is definitely a breeze to stitch on 14ct Aida oppose to 22ct. Hardanger.....hmmmm wonder what I prefer?
It is really hard and very intimidating for me to stitch on the higher counts, even though it looks so much nicer...but I like my Aida.....come on T. where is your support on this one?
Well after this thread it's of to iron my Zumba shirt and get into the groove....1-2-3-4 circle 1-2 switch 1-2-3-4 circle 1-2 switch single single double single single double....muevelo......

No comments: