PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Throughout it all...

Throughout the turmoil of the last few months, the emotional roller coaster rides, the stresses, self implied and inflicted by the actions towards me by others to a level that would knock out even the strongest bull, and to a level where stuffing my feelings with food would have been almost guaranteed, I have had one constant in my life that helped me more than I would have ever thought it could.....yes you will read this right....the activity formerly known as exercise. I do admit that I have become a little bit obsessed with it, but not to a harmful level, and it has reduced my stress enormously, even if it is just a temorary relief but at that moment nothing can touch me....I have even entertained the thought of going to the gym...now there is a far fetched thought for me, but for now I will keep doing what I am doing, I do have a plan for the nicer weather and hopefully I can follow through with it and stick to it, but hey that is already an improvement for me to actually have a plan......he he he.....and of course there is Zumba...and more Zumba lol......

No comments: