PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oddly enough..... a little bit scary...Yo me vuelvo loco



I want to be somewhere where it is nice and sunny and warm.....oddly enough I am not!
 It's pissing rain out here...oddly enough I am in a great mood!
I am having something for lunch that I hated all my life.....oddly enough it doesn't taste that bad!
Not feeling like going out in a little while....oddly enough I will go anyway!
Spending money I don't have today....oddly enough I don't give a shit!
Listening to my ZUMBA music....oddly enough I can dance when nobody is watching.....just don't think about it! Mindless self indulgence!
Everything is falling to ****s around me....oddly enough I have fun watching it! And can even laugh about it!
Having some really unlike-me plans...oddly enough I have no second thoughts about them!

No comments: