PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, March 09, 2009

When things begin to fall apart, let them.


"If you don't let yourself fall apart when everything in you has already fallen apart, you will sleepwalk through your life, you will live in limbo."
The last few weeks definitely haven't been pretty on me, and no matter how overwhelmed I felt, how unable to function I was, I just didn't want to fall apart and go insane and turn into a blubbering mess. But like everything even this is just a fleeting feeling, that doesn't last forever and as long as I don't let it begin, there won't be an end to it.
I definitely learnt that sometimes I do have to fall apart to be completely together again afterwards, so I turn into a blubbering mess for a few minutes/hours and then dust myself of, get up and continue with whatever I was doing before.

No comments: