PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Conversation with a 3 year old.....

3-year-old: Martina, how comes you didn't bring the Batman toys today?
Martina: They are in a bag in the other car, so I don't have them with me today
3-year-old: Where is the other car?
Martina: Not here today.
3-year-old:What happened to it, did you give it to her? ( her= my P.I.C.)
Martina: No, it's in the shop.
3-year-old:What's wrong with it?
Martina: It needs an oil change and it has a dent that needs fixing.
3-year-old: You mean a scratch?
Martina: No, a dent.
3-year-old:How did it get a dent?
Martina: Someone drove into it.
3-year-old: Oh, so you weren't watching where you were going?
Martina: No, I wasn't even in the car when it happened?
3-year-old: So you don't remember how it happened?
Martina: No, I wasn't there.
3-year-old: You mean, someone drove into your car and you didn't see it?
Martina: Yes.
3-year-old: Oh!
End of conversation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conversations such as these...are priceless. Keep up the good work. It sounds as if you and P.I.C. are having fun! Also, thanks for the birthday greetings.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Obliviously, you don't have to go to work to have those conversations. lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with "an eye for threads" However, working in the day care feild, precious conversations such as these happen on a daily basis.