PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

That was really nice!!!

Yesterday while being a work and doing what I do best there...hanging up flyers....a grandmother walked in with her granddaughter, who was attending the cooking program at the Centre, I said hi to the grandmother, she had been here many times before waiting for the granddaughter and we have had a few conversations over the years about different things, but she hasn't been at the centre for a while, since her daughter brought the kid the last few weeks, so I basicly haven't seen her probably since last May. She said hi to me, looked at me, took another look at me, then another and just totally went crazy....she kept saying OMG, is that you? She was totally floored and in shock, I just smiled at her and said...yep that's me...she just couldn't get over it, and she just kept going on and on and just shook her head in disbelieve, in the end she said that she was so proud of me. Wow coming from a complete stranger ( well I know her, but I don't know her), that was really something...funny that your own family can never get something like that over their lips. People are just strange.

No comments: