PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ouch!

Well yesterday I was totally psyched up for Zumba, feeling really good about that I can do this, I have been doing Zumba at home a few times during the weeks, getting right into it, not just the beginner stuff, but everything with bounce and energy but without attitude. While doing a simple crossover step to the back I heard two noisy pops and that was the end of my Zumba night, well the end of my night in general. I applied ice to the back of my good calf and just rested. Thank god I just had my First Aid course so I knew exactly what to do....R.I.C.E.....Rest, ice, compress, elevate, what I did once I dragged my body back home. Not sure if I will go to the doctor yet, or just take it easy for a few days and see what happens, I just know it hurts like hell and I can't put any weight on that leg at all........what a bummer....It also meant that I missed my morning exercise today too, which really puts me already in a bad mood this morning....but what can I do? ****! Well at least it is a sports injury, and not an injury acquired while getting of the couch to go to the fridge...I guess that should have some merit lol.

No comments: