PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the Zone


...well I am in a zone just not sure yet in which one lol, I am in such an odd mood lately, not depressed or sad or mellow, just odd, definitely not feeling right but not even sure there why not. Just know that this mood has kept me from doing things I want to do and need to do, I just don't see myself as fit to be among people right now, again not sure why that is. Just know that I am tired, and running once again on close to empty. My mind is on a nonstop roller coaster that just keeps going and going, I know I hardly sleep and when I sleep I don't sleep well. I am surprised I have enough energy to do my morning routine, and according to doctor's order I am suppose to up it an notch...well that's nice, but I have and I am not intenting to doing any more for right now, I am already dupped the Zumba Queen lmao.

No comments: