PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Niagara Falls Comedy Fest 2008

For me Jeremy Hotz is one of the most talented and funniest improv guys there is, he comes up with the funniest stuff just from what people answer him to the simplest questions. Last night I went to the 2nd annual Niagara Falls Comedy Fest and Jeremy Hotz was the headliner and omg did I laugh, thank god it didn't pee my pants, but hey I was close to it, and I cried and I cried from laughing. He was at it's best again. The funniest is always when he starts to laugh at his own jokes the most, and reminds himself that he has to do that one again because it was just too funny, but that's the fun at the improv, that you just never know what he comes up with. He made a lot of fun about Niagara Falls, the Falls itself and the whole tourism attraction to it.
It was an absolute amazingly funny evening and the time he was on stage just flew by.
Can't wait til the next time.

No comments: