PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lazy Saturday


Well I guess all this sightsighing and work over the last few weeks, allows for a nice relaxing Saturday at your cousin's house. I am glad they are enjoying their stay with us and they are actually just wanting some family time, mixed up with a little bit of sightseeing. Yesterday we did the Brantford tour, you know Bell Homestead, Mohawk Chapel and all the other little things that are to see here. Hope they didn't blink and missed it all. lol. It's funny what you can learn everytime you have visitors from Overseas and you have to turn into the little tourguide.
It's been lots of fun so far, only one drawback....I am so tired....I need some sleep......staying up late and getting up 4 hours later just is too much for my old chunky body. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....well of to Niagara Falls today. Looks like a beautiful day to be there.

No comments: