PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Die buckelige Verwandschaft ist hier

Well yes, they have arrived. Something about having relatives for a visit. lol...well these ones I don't mind much at all. lol... Well actually I don't mind most of my relatives, they are a good bunch, but especially for this visitor I always had a soft spot in my heart for. I was fifteen when he was born, he was also my first boy cousin, so that made him very special to me. I spent pretty much every vacation I could with this cute little guy, who just stole my heart. Now all grown up and at the age of 27 he still is cute as can be, very handsome, down to earth, easy going, funny, fun loving and just a really great kid.There is always lots of laughter when this side of the family gets together, because we all have the same sense of humour and can be amused by mostly laughing at ourselves and poking fun of each other.
This is also the first time I have met his girlfriend of almost 8 years, she seems to be a very nice young lady. They definitely make a cute couple. It's nice to finally meet someone you have heard so much about, but were the only one in the family who haven't met them yet. So it was about time.

No comments: