PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Something is not right.....

Something is not right in my little crosstitch world, I mean I had some shifts in thinking and living lately, but this is just going a little bit too far out of whack for me....lol.....and I am pretty adaptable....but flowers? Yes, I said flowers..... I mean I do appreciate the beauty of flowers, I love the smell of them, I love the ray of colours, I do appreciate the work some people put into their gardens and I appreciate and admire the beauty of their gardens, but ME picking a cross stitch magazine for the sole purpose of eventually making a flower picture. ME? * FLOWERS ? I checked my temperature, seems normal, I am feeling fine otherwise, so not really sure where this total shift in actually finding beauty in a cross stitched flower picture comes from, and yes this is a big shift for me ....one I am not sure if I like too much lol....oh well....I guess I can live with it....it shouldn't say too much about my mental state or does it? lol....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just be happy they are not on EVENWEAVE..