PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Donkey Day





Today I attended the annual DONKEY DAY at the Sanctuary together with my daughter. We spent a couple of wonderful hours at the Farm. As usual it was very busy and the donkeys enjoyed all the attention they were getting. There were lots of things to do as always and we had lots of fun. We took a donkey for a walk along the trail in the medow, which was really fun, of course Cargo wasn't very cooperative at times, and I wonder who took who for a walk, but it was great. S. won a few things at a Tombola and we had fun just hanging out at the fences petting donkeys and talking with some of the Volunteers. It was nice to see all the donkeys again and to find out how my adoptived donkeys are doing. This was my first visit to the DSC this year, but certainly not my last. I just love being there and enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the place, despite some noisy  attention seeking donkeys.

No comments: