PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss me, but let me go

When I come to the end of the road
and the sun has set for me
I hope you will realize
my pain at last is free.
Miss me a little, but not too long
and not with your head bowed low.
Remember the love that we once shared.
Miss me, but let me go.
For this is a journey that we all must take
and each must go alone.
It's all a part of a master plan,
a step on the road to home.
When you are lonely
and sick at heart
go to the friends we know
and bury your sorrow in doing good deeds.
Miss me, but let me go.

In Memoriam of two wonderful people, that came into my life a long time ago.
Even though we haven't been part of each others life for some time now, your kindness, your compassion, your love and the spirit of your hearts have stuck with me all my life. I will never forget you, god bless you and your families, who are going through so much right now. Just knowing that you are free from pain makes sense of something that is sometimes hard to understand.

No comments: