PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Guess this one is not in my destiny



Ok here is my bitch for the day, and I am only venting, no need to complain because there is nothing I can change about it, and yes I have tried. This weekend I would have had the opportunity to go and see two of my favourite men live and in action, both at no cost to me, except travel expenses to and from the venues. But not in my destiny due to work, so I am really disappointed and ticked. But nothing I can do about it, all the whining and disappointment won't change the facts that I just can't go. Work will better be good on those days, or I will be even more ticked, especially if Sunday night is a flop, since this would be the second time I forfeited something I wanted to do due to a program that just goes half ass anyway.

No comments: