PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Getting too old for this

Well I am definitely feeling old today. Pookie, one of her friends and I went to Limeridge Mall to do some Christmas shopping. The two teenagers were on their own, shopping for friends and family and of course themselves. It does pay to have a birthday around this time of the year, Pookie had lots of birthday money left and took advantage of some of the bargains at the mall. As for me, since money is really unusually tight this year, I turned into a real bargain shopper myself today, and I must say I am mighty proud of myself, I got some very good deals on a lot of good things, especially for those in need. (I think it's here where I tell my family and friends sorry for your luck this year lol), but somehow this years priority are definitely focused on other things, and I am not ashamed of admitting that and sticking to it.
Four and a half hours of walking thru the mall sure tired us out and when I got home I paid dearly for it too. I can't really remember the last time I went shopping for that length of time and I am sure I won't be doing it again real soon. Needless to say the rest of the evening was spent on the couch with the legs up and a lot of aches.
*************************************************
Now on to some happy news: Welcome to this world little Sara Eternity.
Can't wait to meet you.

No comments: