PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well actually...

Wow, well actually I can get some things accomplished once in a while. The new front entry closet is finished, with only some minor adjustments to be done. And it looks very organized and neat, well for now at least. Since all the closet stuff is back where it belongs, I finally could work on my Moose room, vacuumed, dusted, rearrange the furniture, hanged up the garland over the door and just tidied everything up in there. Looks great. It's been a long time since I have been able to utilize this room, since one of the boys and his friends kind of took it over on the weekends for watching TV, but right now it's back to being mine. Can't wait to just sit in front of the fire place, with a hot cup of coffee and just relax and watch my favourite show. When is my next day off? Well not for a while, I am on a eleven day stretch, and even though it's not all day long there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done and take time to relax,too. I guess that's the art of living that I haven't mastered as of yet. One day maybe....
Next is hopefully the floor in the entry way and the walls, but I guess that's wishful thinking on my part. lol...I am sure you know what I am taking about. lol...

No comments: