PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

How much can you handle?

Ever wonder how much you would be able to handle? Ever watch other people's life and wonder how you would react in this position, what your consequences would be and what you would have to do to stay afloat and what would you do to just get your basic needs met? I have two friends who right now are going through a very tough time in their life and have been for a while and nothing ever seems to fall in place for them, and things just seem to get more out of control with every passing day. Sometimes it's like they are able to step two steps forward and get blown 10 steps back. Sometimes you wonder how they make it through another day without falling apart, how do they have the strength and drive to go forward, when everything moves backwards? I don't know if I could do it. Maybe if one has no other choice, maybe then, but omg, they must be some strong individuals to get through all this and still smile and be kind to others. I don't think I would have it in me, I probably would have given up a long time ago... but then you can't just crawl in a corner and die.... life goes on... whether you participate or not and there is always tomorrow which might look better than today. Well my hat goes of to those two friends, I admire your strength and your perseverance and drive to make things better. I am sure I can learn a lot from you two.

No comments: