PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How grown up are you?

Whine - whine - bitch - bitch - whine some more - bitch a little bit more and you have a full blown temper tantrum - only one problem - you are not 3 years old.

Temper tantrums are the result of not getting what we want, when we want it and how we want it. So I don't think age has a thing to do with it really, as grown ups we might not throw ourselves on the ground, kicking and screaming, but we have our own little ways to make our displeasure known, some do it direct, some do it a little bit more discreet, either way.. I am sure we all had one or two even as a grown up. I know I have, but I also know when it comes on and I know how not to let it get to the boiling point, all part of life on the borderline. You live and learn. Some are faster learners than others, and still others never learn and they act like little children when things don't go their way, but even in the worst temper tantrum integrity is impeccable. Say what you mean and mean what you say...don't change your mind after your little outburst is over... that just doesn't sit right.

No comments: