PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Home alone

This morning my mom ventured to Hanau by train, she left at 6:45 am to attend the funeral of my dad's cousin's husband who just recently passed away. I decided to stay at home, first of all, I didn't really know these people, and I was not in the mood for a practise run for a funeral. So I spend my morning stitching and after lunch my brother, his wife and son came, they went grocery shopping while I babysat my nephew. After that we drove to their house, where we barbequed and watched some slideshows on the computer of pictures from the past year. It was nice and we had a good time. At around 10:30pm my brother drove me back home. He stayed a little and we just talked.
The next day they came for lunch and we just hung out awaiting my mom's return later that afternoon. I am glad she is back.

No comments: