PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

A tough decision...

... do I go with a middlelife crisis car and a car I always dreamt of having or do I go with the good old faithful family car? I am having a hard time making up my mind. There are good and bad with both cars. I test drove both of them today and one handles much like my current car where the other one will take some time to get used to, but I am thinking change is good, or so they try to tell you. I mean it drove really nice, it's just seems so big and high up, not very aerodynamic either, it's like a brick on wheels. It feels huge compared to the other one, even though it's only .8 inches wider. So shouldn't really make much of a difference.
I don't know I can't make up my mind. Now colour is another choice to be made, it's either between Jeep green or steelblue, both look very sharp and cool.
Oh what a choice.... well I am thinking since we seem to trade in my car every few years anyway, maybe I just get the Dream car and have my midlife crisis lived out for a few years and then get back to a family car. That's my thought process at this very moment.

No comments: