PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Can't wait for May 1st

Today I received the Winter Newsletter of the Donkey Sanctuary, somehow it felt like it was written just for me... all the questions I had in my head about things there were answered in this little booklet and I am really serious about my committment to the Donkeys at this point and no matter what or who I will not let anything come between this. I loved looking at the pictures,they have four new donkeys, all seemed to be really cuddly and affectionate, some others moved out to Foster Farms. The baby is growing and cute as ever, and am sure missing all those loving creatures in my life and can't wait for Opening Day. Well maybe once it's a bit warmer an even sooner visit is planned.

No comments: