PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Big deal to me, nothing to others

Sometimes I watch people and just wonder with envy how easy it is for them to do certain things, where the thought of it is at the worst even hard to handle. There are still so many things I miss out on because my fear of the simplestes things just takes over. I know they are simple, I think they should be simple, they look simple enough, so why are they so hard for me. Weird too that if I have no other choice I can do it... so is it more about fear or making another choice and how do you make another choice without the fear setting in. I wish I could figure this one out for myself, but so far no luck. It's not that I can't do it, it's not that I don't want to do it, but somehow I just have trouble getting over that hump. People tell me it comes with practise, well I do have a lot of practise with unfamiliar situations and accurances and yet every new situation I face posses the same little issue. Which might be small or none existing for some but for me are huge..... for a really stupid example getting a new cell phone, now how friggin' hard can that really be? But again for me a big issue and I hate it.

No comments: