PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slacking off

I have really been slacking off the last few days with my crosstitch, after I spend a whole week doing almost nothing but crosstitch and made quite some progress. I am sure I am way behind the soaring eagle...lol well I guess my geese are flying a little bit slower. I really have to make an effort to keep motoring on my picture, but this week has been busy with visitations, work, some fun, and more work, so the usually days off were taken over by other things... Maybe on the weekend I will get back into the swing of things, or maybe even Friday night. We will see.

P.S. got a few more crosstitch patterns in the mail yesterday... lots of birds, a Sampler of England, which I want to do for a friend, and some Penguin pictures for my daughter. They are all pretty much no brainers and shouldn't be too hard to do and shouldn't take that much time either, well maybe only the England one will be a little more time consuming, but I have to April to finish it.:) Piece of cake. lol. Yeah sure....Who am I kidding?

No comments: