PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's been a while

Well it's been a while since I have met with my "special friend", who always knows what to say and how to make me feel better and makes me look at things at different angles and different viewpoints. Both of our schedules have been so busy especially on Thursday afternoons. Mine I guess lighter than hers but nevertheless like most of the times it takes two.lol. It' s still gonna be at least another month before we can get together again. I am doing everything by myself right now, and boy I do know how to **** up at times, but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger and so far I have been staying afloat, which is a good thing, but I can feel myself sinking a little every day, so I just have to paddle a little bit harder and stronger to stay above the water..................... Help is it November 23 rd. yet?

No comments: