PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a dear friend



Hey Grandma lol, hope you are having a wonderful Birthday. I am just glad I am not as old as you are yet. lol. But I will get there if you give me time. Just kidding. I wish you all the best and everything that you deserve for your next year and always. Thanks for being such a good friend, even if you drive me insane at times with the same stories over and over again, but maybe you noticed that I have memory loss and can't retain much information, funny thing I do remember every thing you ever tell me so, maybe because it's over and over again, so keep up the good work.
Well have a great one....still have to wait a bit for your present, it hasn't arrived yet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!

No comments: