PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

On our own again

Well this afternoon the last visitors left and we are on our own again. I had a few phone conversations today, one with my cousin and one with my best friend here, who I haven't seen yet, and the chances of seeing her and the kids are zero. What a shame, we had so many plans for our own little reuninon. But besides me being sick, she laid herself in a hospital bed and is now home recovering from surgery. So she isn't quite up to par yet either. How could our timing be so wrong? Well at least it was nice to talk to her. (I know why we couldn't get together...lol... I bought presents for her kids, because I thought all the years we visited with them and spend so many beautiful and relaxing hours with them, I never brought anything for the kids along, so this year before we left for the trip I went shopping and bought something Canadian for each of the kids... I bet if I would have not done that, we would have been fine and healthy to see each other.... ). Oh well.. nothing to change about that now. There will hopefully be a next time soon.

No comments: