PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, August 18, 2006

The infamous red bag

Well the red bag is like spending money, what's a few dollars more, so what's a few crosstitches more to be finished...Some bags are filled more than the bags of others.
This is what my red bag contains:
2 Christmas pictures
1 Racoon family picture
1 Noah's Ark picture
3 cat pictures at various stages of completion
1 black cat cartoon picture (which should be in the bag, but unfortunately it is not and I have no clue where it is)
1 donkey picture
1 birthday card
1 birdhouse picture
1 cottage ABC sampler (finished but not framed)

Well I think I have almost more started than I have actually finished, framed and hung up on walls, hung up at my house, there are a few hanging at other peoples' houses.

No comments: