PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

That's what I call procrastination

Only one full day left until we leave and I am not any further with anything than I was a few days ago, well the gifts are all done and finished, but otherwise nothing much has changed from Sunday. Still have laundry and ironing to do, haven't packed a damn thing, haven't really thought about what to take and just been doing everything else but the things I need to do. Spend hours chatting with a friend online, which I haven't done in ages. Played games on the PC, worked on my video slideshow, did lots of other things, but suitcases stayed empty. My daughter is on my case every five minutes about when we are gonna start packing and I am just not in the mood for it. Well off to cook dinner now, take her to Soccer and maybe, but only maybe get the laundry finished tonight and start packing tomorrow, hardly have a choice in that matter anymore. But like always I work better under stress.... or so I think. Well off I go..... still sitting at the computer.................still here............ ok gone...................

"Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself." ~Author Unknown

No comments: