PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The countdown begins...

Well I thought I start the countdown today by calling one of my dear friends from school, congratulating her on her 40 th birthday and giving her the news of our immanent arrival. Like always the news was well received, well except her 16 year old daughter was a little bit disappointed that the boys weren't gonna accompany us on our travels. But I am sure we are gonna have a good time together anyway. So a get together with her and her family at their farm is definitely a must on our program, what other things are planned and for when I am not quite sure, I know my daughter has put in some request for a shopping day in Munich, and she picked a few sights she would love to see and then there are some I want her to see, like the mountains and some medieval sights and then there are the obligatory visits with and from family. I wish my mom would have decided for a big birthday bash for her special day and we could have gotten the whole family reunion thing over in one shot, but now it will drag on forever. Don't get me wrong I do love my family, but it's just, well it's family, I think you know what I mean. lol. But overall I am trying to get in the mood for all this and fast, because only a few more sleeps left.

No comments: