PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Surprise visit

Today Pookie got to go with Uncle, Aunt and cousin to the Zoo, she was happy about that, since that was one of the things on her list to do. It's not a normal zoo, it's more one of domestic animals and pets. So more like a huge petting zoo. Of course her favourite are the guinea pigs and would you believe it or not, they even had donkeys there, plus a tiny baby donkey. It was too cute.
After the visit at the zoo they all went out for lunch and then went shopping downtown Straubing. Needless to say she came home with lots of gifts, according to her "Perfect" Uncle, birthday presents for the last 12 years. So she did well. lol.
As for me I was up in the morning and went down for a little nap in the afternoon, when I woke up to a familiar voice. A voice I heard plenty of time even since being in Canada... it was my 2nd cousin, who came all the way from Switzerland, across the bottom of Germany to see me. Wow, that's what I call love and dedication That was really nice of him and it was good to see him. The original plan was to spend a few days with him in Switzerland in the Mountains, but we know how the story goes.
It was nice to spend some time with him. Even though I watched everybody eat and drink and I lived still on saltstick and tea.... But today it really got to me, maybe too because I am sooooo very very hungry.

No comments: