PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Next please....

... well some visitors leave and new ones arrive. My cousin left early this morning, so we had to say good bye to him last night. This dad and stepmom left late morning, they do have a long trip ahead of them. But shortly after they left, we had company again. This time my favourite Uncle Cotton ( lol), my aunt and to my surprise the man of the hour, the love of my life, my one and only( well not only I have another one)... my baby cousin, now 25. lol. That was the best part so far on this trip, I mean who would have thought that he would take 2 days vacation to visit his favourite cousin. That was really special and we hugged and hugged and hugged.
I was 15 when he was born, my first boy cousin and he was very very sick and nobody knew if he was gonna make it, but he did. Since we were a close family, we spend any holidays together and I would spend most of my vacations at their place just to spend some time with this cute little creature. I was like a little mother hen to him. He was just the most precious being in this world to me and we were always together.
I have seen him all the other years when we went to Germany too, but for him to want to visit me now, where he has his own grown up life with Job, girlfriend, apartment. He even ditched his girlfriend for me. WOW. lol. He dropped her of at home and then came to visit.
Pookie and him got along famously, maybe too because he is fluent in English and she didn't feel left out. They were joking around and playing, which was nice to watch.
It is nice to see that he still is the sweet "boy" that he was all his life.

That night we went out to dinner at a horse farm, so I was in my element again. I love horses and even though I am pretty much scared of them, I am in awe of these majestic creatures. The place is like farm where people house their horses and of course it comes with a Biergarten, what else doesnt in Bavaria? lol. So we had a nice dinner there, and I even ate something and then took a long walk through the area to look at all the horses. It was great. I think my best day so far here in Germany.

No comments: