PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy 60 th Mom

Well today is my mom's 60th Birthday. My dad's cousin, who is a trained baker and cake maker, supplied the birthday cake. Well that was nice, only one problem I didn't get any. And when it was time for coffee and cake at 3 pm and the guests arrived, I was sitting there watching everybody eat cake and I was nibbling on saltsticks.( but mom put a piece of cake in the freezer for me, for when I get better).
Grandma really loved Pookie's present, she was absolutely delighted with it. ( Thanks J. for finishing it so nicely and amazingly.) She did like my presents too, which was great, because you never know with my mom.
At 7 pm everybody went out for dinner, I opted to stay home this time, because I didn't wanted to ruin everybody's good time again. So I enjoyed some quite time in my bed with tea and saltsticks. lol.

No comments: