PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This is my story and I am sticking to it

Still feeling weak and worn out from the cold that has been ragging inside my body for now almost a week. Feeling totally oblivious to the stuff going on around me due the the concentrated medications I am taking and mixing just to feel a little bit better, so under the influence of the medication and the hard coughing(which makes me dizzy due to lack of oxygen to the brain) I somehow found my way to the computer and onto the website for crosstitch pattern and before I knew what I was doing, my finger slipped and I realized I ordered a whole bunch of crosstitch patterns. OH NO!! How am I ever gonna get them all finished? Hmmmmmm and how long did it take the last time till they arrived by mail at my door? ---------------------Can't wait to get them and get started.Oh my head is really spinning now, back to bed....

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks mina, I knew someone would see it my way.lol