PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hopefully not in threes

Well this I hope will not come in threes, Sunday night a dear friend of one of my boys died in a car crash on his way home from work, he was hit by someone who fell asleep on the wheel. Tragically that friend lost his mother a few months earlier due to a car crash. He leaves behind his girlfriend( also a friend of my boy) and a two year old baby girl. What a waste and shame. They just moved in together and he was suppose to ask her to marry him later this year. How sad. Needless to say my normally active and loud boys have been quite sombre and quiet.
Then this morning I got the news of the passing of friend's father, he was quite sick with cancer but just took a turn for the worse suddenly and passed away last night.
Sad to see how fast your plans can change in an instant and that nothing will ever stay the same.
Will see that else this day will bring.

No comments: