PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, January 09, 2006

In my days, we didn't have self-esteem, we had self-respect, and no more of it than we had earned. ~Jane Haddam

Darn, don't understand my freaking problem then?Everything should be just fine then, but why isn't it????????????????????????????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my days I had plenty of self-respect, probably more than I needed, but nevertheless I had lots of it, but then I don't understand why I feel like I missed out on so many things, I did make all these 'good choices' for me at the time and I was fine with them, somehow now I see them as not so good but at the same time, if I really think about it, I don't think I would do anything differently. Why this confusion? It just driving me crazy. Like why regret something that you were fine with at the time, and basicly still are. I just don't get that about me.

No comments: