PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Today...

...I accept myself as I am. As I experience myself more fully, the process of change begins, my feelings aren't good or bad, they just are.
...I will recognize that I have an unique voice and the right to express it, I don't need to hear what others think, I need to hear myself think.
...I will recognize that I have the right to be happy. The past is over, I can change my perception in this moment.
...I will see my anxiety as a message to set appropriate boundaries with others and do something nice for myself.
...I will look at myself for the answers and I will believe in my ability to find those answers.
...I will look upon relationship difficulties as opportunity to see what I need to develop in myself.
...I will stop looking to other people to tell me I'm enough.
...I will commit to going after what I want or I will let it go.

No comments: