Friday, December 23, 2005
All I Needed To Know About Life I Learned From Santa
1. Encourage people to believe in you.
2. Always remember who's naughty and who's nice.
3. Don't pout.
4. It's as much fun to give as it is to receive.
5. Some days it's ok to feel a little chubby.
6. Make your presents known.
7. Always ask for a little bit more than what you really want.
8. Bright red can make anyone look good.
9. Wear a wide belt and no-one will notice how many pounds
10. If you only show up once a year, everyone will think you're
11. Whenever you're at a loss for words, say "HO, HO, HO!"