PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Pet Peeves

*spitting on the sidewalk
*not cleaning up dog poop
*littering/leaving garbage out even though there is quite visible a can nearby
*emptying car ashtrays in a parkinglot by just opening the car door and dumping everything
*rudeness
*inconsideration
*innuendoes/ making statements and then not really finishing them, so the other one wonders and has unanswered questions.(If you have something to say, say it)
*impatience
*intolerance
*irresponsibility for kids (it's amazing to me how many little kids roam the streets)
*taking advantage of others
*impatient drivers, especially when making turns and people are allowed to cross the road at the same time. ( omg that was so drilled into me when I was taking driver's ed in my home country, and I still do it and I hate it when the cars behind me are honking because I dare let some pedestrian cross the road) I just don't get that one.
*abandoning animals and cruelty to animals

No comments: