PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Not enough hours in the day

It's kind of redundant for me to work all these extra hours to get some spending money for Christmas and it's hard to find time to actually go shopping. Not that I don't have time to do other things, but shopping isn't really a priority, it's more about visiting friends, craftshows, winterfestivals and maybe if I am not too tired I might get some thoughts of Christmas in my head. I haven't really thought about it much, but it's approaching fast. But I definitely don't want to get into Christmas stress. Christmas for me is about time with family and friends,Christmas music, fireplaces and hot chocolate or apple cider, looking for snowpeople or mooses(is the plural of moose meese, like goose and geese?),sending Christmas cards, mostly just fun stuff without all the hustle and bustle, it should be more about relaxing and really enjoying the season. I will at least try to enjoy my Christmas time, between all the other duties I have to fulfill, like taxiservice, pick ups, drop offs, cooking and cleaning services and whatever else fall under the mother job description.

No comments: