PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Rhonda Britten: Change your life in 30 Days


My next few blogs will be regarding a book I recently read and worked on for myself. I took everyday the new chapter to get to my true self. It's not happening in 30 days, for me it's a constant commitment to find my true self, some days are easier than others, and some days are real challenges, but everyday I make the conscious effort to find my true self and work on me, not for anybody else, but for me.

Rhonda Britten is one of the few women I admire for their strength and wisdom and their ability to get points across and for making people take notice and listen and to give people the incentive and encouragement to strive for their best life possible.

No comments: