PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Day 6:Stretch, Risk, or Die

If I stretched each day, how would my life change?
I would be able to do more things and become more confident.

What stretch, risk or die must I take in order to change my life?
Be truly honest about everything with everybody, including myself

What stretch, risk or die have I ignored that's stopping me from being true to myself?
To really look inside of me and find out who I am and what I am really made of, I tend to take the easy way out and not really deal with things.

Which stretch, risk or die do I want to avoid at all costs?
Finding my own voice and be responsible for myself. I think I am doing a lot better at it, but there is a lot of room for improvement. It's a long and slow process.

No comments: