PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Day 25: Forget motivation

To motivate means to provide incentive to stimulate the interest of. Motivation is designed to urge me to take action now. It doesn't necessarily teach me anything that will sustain permanent longterm change.

What am I trying to gain when I want to become more motivated?
I am trying to achieve effects I have thought I wanted. It's suppose to get me to my goals.

If I were content what would happened to my passion and purpose?
It would become so much clearer and an easy task to work on.

What loss have I been denying that stands in the way of my being content?
I have been denying the loss of my whole self as an individual. And I have denied the loss of my dreams for my life.

What do I think the connections is between motivation and contentment?
If I were content with things, I would be more motivate to work on them, instead of the other way around. Motivation doesn't get me anywhere for long.

No comments: