PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Another day

God damn, hardly got any sleep and then got up at 5:30 and was top fit. Folded laundry, tidied up a little and then the day started with the kids getting up. It's amazing where all this energy comes from and yet I am constanly yawning, my eyes feel so heavy and I am so tired. Doesn't make sense. Stopped drinking any caffeine drinks after lunch time, not sure what else I could do to cut down on the hyperness.
Today was my first day back to work, we just had an Open House for people to sign up their kids for the programs. My coworker and I had lots of fun, we had to set up for the program in the gym part of our centre, because the main part is under construction and our room serves as temporary office. The whole place is a mess, but I am sure once it's done it will be very nice. Got the official tour of the construction site today with explanation what and where everything is. I am definately lousy with translating building plans into reality. I guess I don't have much of an imagination.... yeah right.

No comments: