PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Road Trip

Last Tuesday a friend of mine and I embarked on a long anticpated road trip. We were so eager to go that we didn't even stop for coffee on the way there. It was my first trip to the quaint little town of Ingersoll, about 45 minutes from here. What a cute little town. Our destination was a littlle show called " Stitch It Central", a one stop shop for Cross Stitch and Needlework, which also has a great deal of quilting, Knitting and Crocheting accessories and fabric. They even have a nice and large Sit and Stitch area which is fit enough for a retreat. Very nice.
We browsed through the big assortment of patterns, threads and fabrics for two hours before leaving in awe and happy with our acquired new stash. I purchased three small patterns that were all on Sale and my friend gave me a new pair of scissors, which I totally love. Of course my personal favourite is the MH Squirrelly.


1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Yes, it was a fun day even without coffee. There is just so much to look at and feel,,,hmmm maybe we should do that again.
Cheers and Thanks for the outing.