PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

V is for ...

Vacation
Even though my last vacation left me with a lot of health issues, I would not trade this experience for anything in the world. From the places I've seen, the things we have done, to the people that bonded closer through this experience, it was the best vacation ever and a dream come true and also another thing of the life list, oddly enough when I wrote my life list, I also wrote that I could die happy once I have done that, hmmmm almost did, but thank God, I'm still here, and I know there is just so much more that needs to be done and tried to change. 
This vacation, was also to a place I really never had an interest in visiting, not even sure why, but it just didn't make my list, however I fell totally in love with the country side and I would so love to go back over and over again, there is just so much to discover. 
So here is to more California dreaming. :) 

No comments: