PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Are you kidding me?

Well I am glad that our department manager asked me for advice on this one, even though I can not believe that this conversation even happened. I was instantly greatly upset and my need for public education immediately kicked in and I explained why it wasn't a good idea, no it was the dumbest idea I have ever heard and it really shows there is still so much educating to do and so many people are totally ignorant. It would have been horrible for me to find out about this by chance per advertisment. That would have been an absolute disaster for me and it would have cost me my job for sure because I just can't stand for that or anything even closely remote to that. I am glad she listened and it is off the table. Yeah you just try to run that.....if you do....you will have a problem!

No comments: