PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Dec.9: Christmas Cards

I love Christmas Cards, sending them and receiving them. Usually I pick a Sunday afternoon to sit quietly in a comfy chair, with Christmas music playing, a cup of hot chocolate and a stack of Christmas Cards around me and just write away until they are all done. Of course pretty much any Christmas Card I mail out depicts a donkey in one shape or form. :) I know people who receive them get as much as a kick out of it as I do picking and sending them. 
So do you still send out old fashion snail mail Christmas cards or do you just send a quick email card?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh I love that picture Martina!! I also love your Christmas cards they are always one of my favorites to receive!