PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The week after.....

Fourteen needles later, I am up and running again, well not running, but I am up and ready to get back to "normal" life. Funny how things can change in a week. A week ago I was whining that I haven't had a day off since I got back from holidays, so now I had almost a week unplanned, and of course unpaid, vacations. It feels good to go back, and well  deal with some realizations. The biggest one is that my fears are pretty much based an prior experience and I just have to get to the frame of mind that this time it doesn't have to be that way....easier said then done, as almost all that went on over the last week reminded me of events from years ago....Crap! So here is to the last round of this battle.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hope things are on the mend for you and sending big hugs your way! See you at the centre!